January 22, 2009
click click – 22-01-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Auntie Fashion gets a grip on what’s wrong with Style.com.
- Awesome isometric technical illustration tutorial by Cody Walker.
- Yes City Girl gives us the definitive guide on being a sickly troll.
- Nathalie Atkinson digs up the background information on the inauguration fashions.
- On the “more with less” theme, Nathalie offers up some interesting questions with the designers of Comrags.
- Gifted offers spot on suggestions for buying really good presents.
- Ottawa Street Style blogger Danah moved to Toronto and started a new, non-city specific blog – The Yuppie Activist.
- Lookbook.nu is a collective site of outfit posters, sort of the hipster version of I Like My Style.
- More Fashion Blog Karma! Next Door Diary gives video love to the indie Vancouver fashion scene. Occasional Glimpses is into crafts and Tokyo. Toronto Styles is a newish collective blog with a bit of everything and a focus on street style and sales.