May 5, 2009
click click – 05-05-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- WWD asks who has good news in the fashion business these days.
- Gary Taxali says “Don’t Call Me“.
- Dressed: A Century of Hollywood Costume Design looks amazing, especially the illustrations.
- Jazzi McG, serial fashion intern, answers all the burning questions about interning.
- Jennifer McWhirter, retired fashion model, reflects on her experiences and looks forward to a future with more fashion blogging.
- The Toronto Comic Arts Festival is on May 9-10. Meet artists, discover new comics, plus panel discussions & more. Admission is free!
- Corduroy magazine is launching in Toronto on May 7 at The Ossington. Seems like a smart international magazine by the website.
- In case you’re curious about all the movie trucks around town these days…
- Space TV visits Buy Design and interviews some of its intergalactic party people.
Plus, fashion blog karma for incoming linkers and commenters. Thanks all!