May 12, 2009
click click – 12-05-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- An aerial tour of New York City. Aerial views always provoke sentimentality in me, here New York looks beautiful and poignant, huge and small at the same time.
- I have not seen The Fashion Show yet, but I like two things about it: Isaac Mizrahi and the illustrations on the website. I wonder who drew them?
- Always in her Element – terrific Norma Kamali profile.
- Todd Diamond explains the problematic world of money.
- Apparel that almost seems like fibrous jewelry by Mono.
- Rad Hourani interview with a stunning illustration by Laura Laine.
- Seth Godin speaked about Tribes at TED. “Who are you upsetting? If you’re not upsetting anyone you are not changing the status quo.”
- Dan Baum tweets about his former job at the New Yorker. A very candid career confession about the one who got away.
- Returning to The Selby, Scott Campbell’s place.
- Daddy Likey does the Recessionista thing right.
- Queen Gilda’s edict – do it your way.
Fashion blog karma for all my rock star commenters and brilliant incoming linkers this week.