May 26, 2009
click click – 26-05-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Nathalie Atkinson gives us an update on the Tale of Two Jackets.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers has a lovely new look and some new features too.
- What a delight to discover The Unknown Hipster, who offers wry and affectionate caricatures of the international fashion scene. He is one of my favourite fashion illustrators.
- Caitlin Cronenberg reports on the alt happenings at [FAT] for Fashion Television.
- Morley Safer interviews Anna Wintour for 60 Minutes (and offers a few fashion opinions of his own) – plus outtakes.
- Times Online names the top 20 fashion twitterers… seems like they missed a few.
- NOW Magazine features a few exciting customized Keds (including mine) which will be auctioned off at the launch party for Worn Journal. You should come!
- An Eco-Savvy festival is coming to Nathan Philips Square on June 19-20.
Blog karma for friends of Final Fashion…