July 7, 2009
click click – 07-07-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Yuli Ziv asks… is twittering beneficial for fashion designers? Check the comments.
- John Met Betty gets featured on Handbag Designer 101! Interesting to learn a little bit more about how she got into making frame clutches.
- Nada Yousif talks starting out as a new designer. Is launching your line on the runway worth $10000?
- Who wants to see Bruno? The fashion types on twitter are planning cocktails before the show, it promises to be a night of laughs regardless of how good the movie is.
- Fashion Projects explores the experimental and historical aspects of fashion.
- SNP says bye to Torontoist, and Close Your Eyes collects the ephemera of her time at the ‘ist, and the many comments she incited along the way.
- My Dr. Martens design is featured in July’s FLARE shopping guide for Toronto!
As always, fashion blog karma for all my new commenters and incoming linkers.