July 14, 2009
click click – 14-07-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Refinery 29 has the definitive flow chart for those wishing to get shot by the Sartorialist – and just in time for Toronto’s vanities, Holt Renfrew is honouring Scott Schuman next week.
- The Grumpy Owl now has his own domain.
- The Cut has a video of the making of a sequinned haute couture gown at the house of Chanel. Great shots of Karl’s illustrations and the technique of drafting the sequinned design.
- Butikofer is back to blogging, this time about brown. Do you wear brown? I have to admit that like Adrienne I have issues when it comes to brown, and unlike her I don’t know if I’ll ever get over them.
- Garance Dore does a portrait of Erin O’Connor… I would love to find my muse someday too.
- My Dr. Martens design gets a little link love from stylist Tricia Campbell.
- The Toronto Star has a slideshow of some people flying kites – including me.
Fashion Blog Karma for commenters and linkers…
- If I was a Rich Girl… Toronto “Free-styling musings, rants, raves on fashion, food, music and all the beautiful-Fugly pieces in between”
- Bonne Vie “Birdie values beauty, adventure, and living life to the fullest; she encourages her readers to do the same.”
- styleFLASH “Every week, we feature designers, boutiques and cool items created by independent designers.”