August 11, 2009
click click – 11-08-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Want to be a contestant on Project Runway? Apparently it is hell. This explains why the last challenge is always such a disappointment.
- Anita does Grace Jones again – a fashion muse who continues to inspire.
- Worn Journal is calling for new contributers!
- Jezebel posts a gallery of a pre-Vogue Anna Wintour’s New York Magazine years.
- IFB has an interesting conversation happening about what agencies and advertisers look for when building a relationship with a blog.
- Steve Pavlina’s series on how to network with busy people is incredibly detailed, thoughtful and candid.
- The Style Box opens a tiny showroom stuffed with showstopping Canadian design for showstopping ladies. Congratulations Gail and Amanda!
- Heads up designers, artists and makers of curiousities… the Bazaar of the Bizarre is now accepting vendor applications.
- Learn how to make an authentic tight-lacing corset, classes coming up in September.
Karma for friends of Final Fashion!