October 6, 2009
click click – 06-10-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Recently I shared a quote by Eve Merriam about black dresses on Twitter and Ashe Mischief at Dramatis Personae took it as inspiration for this adorable post.
- Jen Tse interviewed me for Evil Monito, check it 😉
- Tommy and Susie talk to Diane Pernet about being in the front row at Dolce & Gabbana in Milan.
- Drama at BC Fashion Week – unpaid bills, unfinished shows – ! Of course, DemiCouture brings the bitchfest online. I thought west-coasters are supposed to be more laid-back?
- Norma Kamali continues to explore new ways to deliver her clothes to consumers, experimenting with new online business models.
- Wanna-drama confusion at LG Fashion Week in Toronto and the FDCC responds on their very own, brand new blog. Its absolutely true that the FDCC and LG are both very blogger-friendly in my experience, and I’m pleased to hear that Online Media is no longer a second-tier pass. If there is a tiny grain of truth to this rumour – I bet the FDCC would prefer to sell tickets than give freebies to designers’ facebook friends. Obviously.
- Yorkdale Mall asks… “Are you undeniably Yorkdale?” If you are, you could star in their ad campaign and win a big shopping trip.
- Joe Fresh has some little preview videos leading up to their Spring 2010 show.
Karma for commenters and linkers, thanks everyone!