October 14, 2009
click click – 14-10-09
Welcome to Click Click, the regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Got interviewed by lovely Marieve from Montreal for Divine.ca. She seems to have transposed this very directly from her recorder so its strange to read how I really talk – gosh I use a lot of superlatives.
- Fashion Dualite covers Montreal Fashion Week. Seems like it suffers from many of the troubles of other small regional fashion weeks – as well a lot of designers who regularly show are not.
- Two new blogs on my radar… Tea Party Crasher and Yvan Rodic.
- I didn’t realize that Kyra Kendall has two sisters who also draw, Esme and Cleo. So adorable.
- Fashion Students Online is an ambitious project seeking submissions from fashions students around the world. Also, for a limited time they are offering a sweet deal for early advertisers (…I took it), so if your business is looking for exposure to young creatives, email Annie for details.
Fashion blog karma for friendly blogs…