December 23, 2009
click click – 23-12-09
Welcome to Click Click, the once-again-regular roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Nirvana the Band the Show has a DVD and it is full of goodies. I’ve mentioned these guys before – they are hilarious. If you love comedy and music you should check them out.
- Gala Darling’s Love & Sequins podcast #7 is all about making a go of it as an independent blogger and is well worth the $12 for encouragement and reality checks from a kind, generous voice of a successful blogger and freelancer. I also really enjoyed #2 about entrepreneurship. Gala’s experiment with premium content is pretty inspiring. She also has episodes on personal style, self-love, manners and happiness – I haven’t purchased these ones – if you need a boost in those areas, try it out.
- Here is a treat for those of us who have been following the Danier Design Challenge (as I have) – comments from the judges on each of the finalists. Valuable insights within for fashion students or anyone who designs for a discerning audience.
- Fashion Students Online interviewed me about my career. It is worth signing up to read the whole thing – not just because I offer some very candid comments on my experiences – but also because there are tons of other great interviews and posts to read.
Fashion blog karma for friendly linkers and commenters…
- Trendhunter – “Trend Hunter is a source of inspiration for industry professionals, aspiring entrepreneurs and the insatiably curious.”
- CHEEK Magazine – “your daily slap of CHEEK, dishing out updates on news, living, fashion and style for all of you pop culture obsessors.”
- Marian Kihogo – “a comprehensive fashion, beauty, music and art Web site. Offering up to the minute catwalk, fashion & trend reporting.”