May 21, 2010
click click – 21-05-10
Welcome to click click, the sporadic roundup of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
This is a photo by Kyoichi Tsuzuki, and here is an oldie but goodie – interview with the man who photographed of some of fashion’s “happy victims” in their home environments in Japan.
- Polo Jeans is doing a neat Art Stars project, and wholly unrelated to Toronto’s breakout hit art scene paparazzi v-log, Art Stars.
- Business of Fashion would like to see fashion schools teach more about… business.
- The Grumpy Owl finds a fascinating video about making bespoke shoes.
- Deeply Superficial finds an op-ed article all about what its like to be an established – but not a “hot” – Canadian designer.
- I found this podcast from CBC’s Ideas “The Empatic Civilization” to be a fascinating conversation worth more than one listen.
Tipping my hat to incoming linkers and commenters – thank you all so much for your abundant support.
- Intern blog – “A fashion magazine intern trying to become a fashion journalist.”
- For Fashion’s Sake includes Final Fashion among some other stellar Canadian fashion blogs, thanks!
- Star Costumes – made my day with some kind words, including me in the top 25 fashion blogs on the internet. Thanks so much!
- The Compendium Daily – Toronto’s pink-corseted princess, Ainsley Kerr, is a fan of Final Fashion, aw.
- The Wholestyle Network – the latest from blog-reader extraordinaire, Ellie Di, a compilation of her favourite online content in one handy website.
- Ayalah Hutchins – another Toronto based fashion illustrator with a blog – ! I feel… not so alone anymore. She’s even drawn me – and made me look cute, too.
- Yes and Yes – one of the most uplifting blogs ever just got an even more uplifting makeover, and kindly included me on the blogroll. Made my day – and if you want to make yours, visit Yes and Yes.