June 29, 2010
click click – 29-06-10
Welcome to click click, the sporadic review of what I find worth clicking on the internet.
- Also check out Anita’s photos of Mark Fast’s Luminato installation.
- Hipster Musings spends the day in Toronto with another phenomenal fashion blogger. Bonus – Tavi is blogging for Jezebel this week. I’m not going to hop on the over-photoshopping bandwagon (if you’ve been reading closely you already know I think the demi-hip-gate thing was pure hysteria), regardless its a beautiful thing when the better blogs combine forces.
- Jazzi McG scans up some vintage LOOK magazines. Totally digging the Diana Ross stuff – something else to check out is a modern re-imagination of Ross by Rea McNamara. It’s been months since I’ve found a good vintage magazine – they’re surprisingly tricky to track down.
- Looking forward to Scott Pilgrim vs. the World!
- Parker + Muse shares some great internet resources for recent fashion grads, and kindly includes Final Fashion.
Big hearted karma for linkers and commenters and friends –
- Kiki – “British fashion student. Love music, sunshine, relaxing, coffee and travel.”
- Jen Tse – “I’m a fashion wardrobe stylist and writer who really likes fine food, beaches and tattoos.”
- profiscamur! – “I’m in my twenties and I live around Cincinnati. This blog is mostly a discussion of superficial junk like fashion and beauty products.”