November 23, 2010
a word from… November 2010 sponsors
Darlene from Bijouxbead says…
The Tiny Dancer necklace series was specifically designed to fit most necks and features Swarovski crystal and glass from both Japan and the Czech Republic. We hope people will perceive them as great gifts for young girls, teachers, mothers, wives, etc.
We are launching this series with a special free shipping promotion in Canada and the US, effective now through December 16, 2010.
Lisa from rock-it promotions says…
Winter season in Toronto is the perfect excuse to buy a Burberry scarf, Canada Goose jacket, and, of course, those really cute boots from Michael Kors. Despite the cool winter conditions, there really is no excuse for skin that’s both dry and dull. To fight itchiness, chapped hands, roughened feet and facial tightness, visit Dr. Sandy Skotnicki at Bay Dermatology Centre. One of the good doc’s fave winter treatments for the face is the Intraceuticals Oxygen Treatment:
• Non-invasive and 100% safe for skin.
• Takes just 40 minutes and lasts for up to three weeks.
• Longtime favourite of A-listers like Katy Perry, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Eva Longoria-Parker and Dsquared² design duo, Dean and Dan Caten.
• Heavily increases healing time and reduces sensitivity and inflammation after IPL or PhotoFacial treatments, chemical peels, sun damage and more.
• Recommended prior to photo shoots, TV appearances and celebratory occasions like weddings, birthdays, family reunions – anywhere you want to look your best! Holiday parties, anyone?